Saturday, August 23, 2008
MAMA and PAPA
Well my dad is finally back and so am I and things are going ok as of now nothing too bad and nothing grand either school is starting in two day for me and I still have to finish my math packet but I'm not too concerned. I'm taking the ACT on the 13 of december and really really have to go over math more (my practice test for math was terrible) I want to get like s 27 or higher but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it but you know it all depends on my preparation and execution. I'm missing TASS simply because I felt more normal around those people than anyone I know My father has only started a few things one of them being a feud with me because I'm changing my name (really only adding stuff) I'm adding my mothers maiden name as a second middle name. Also My sister got out of surgery on Wednesday and came home from the hospital thursday but is moving awful slow. Last night I had a dream that she died it seemed real but I didn't cry. I'm trying to learn wish you were here on the guitar and so far it's going well but you know that song is so good but no new chords or any thing so it's actually pretty easy. I think because I don't know the chords to Tegan and Sara's back in your head I'm going to do a cover with chords I can play but yeah that's all musically other than Music in general speaks to the soul and it's usually right. For those of you who don't know there is this gal that I'm really diggin' right now but that's all I'll say about it till school starts. My sister had a party here at our house the day after I returned from TASS so she could invite friends over to drink (she just turned 21) and so she invited some of my friends too and that was cool but they stole a bottle of my sisters liquor and drank it! (not cool) anywho watch who you let into your house because they could be making sure you have to leave or damage your families things. This is all I have to say so. Love.-Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment