Thursday, February 26, 2009

And here I am again


Since my last entry here the new year has started Barack Obama became the president of the united states Kyle XY has come back on my sister git accepted into college I took the ACT again my older sister is moving to Philadelphia I've acquires a volunteer job I realized I didn't want to be a hypocrite and mark myself agnostic, then decide maybe I should just been rules to my advantage, I also decided to cut off my dreads, started a new semester in school applied to a summer program discovered I want to be a spoken word artist decide to apply to cornell received a 73% then a 100% on tests in the same class, not to mention started the new semester, and gotten too lazy to start homework right after school. I've also managed to some how give my parents the impression they don't spend enough time with me and grown to realize how important my friends have been to this time in my life, begun to understand how it's possible to love without knowing and experiencing being taught when your "teacher" is unaware, seen the possibility of being "in love" passing over it. I've realized that just because the teacher is sexy doesn't mean the class is going to pick up, found my self lusting after another, watched too much porn and killed the very computer I'm typing on. The dynamic is crazy and a so many things have occurred and changed (though I'm still afraid of gnats).


No comments: