Sunday, May 3, 2009

Universty...

So I'm nearing that time when you decide what colleges you want to apply too and what you want to major in (tentatively) the truth is I have no fucking idea what I want to do and I only know that I want to get very far away from here so that I can think and experience and try out the world like I can't here. As the baby of the family I've been left in every way and I've been the one who's excited for people to return...I want to leave. I want to go far and my parents know that but they want to keep me here like a little white rat in a maze. they want me to go to school close and they want to check in on me....I want to have to check in with them. I want to show them what I'm made of...I'll be doing that next year for sure. I want to show my parents who I am and that, even though I love them dearly, I can't stop being me and that they wouldn't want me to stop anyway. I wanna be the person you have to see off because you know I'll be going far and you're not sure when I'm coming back.

No comments: