Thursday, June 11, 2009

the After Shock

So it's been summer for a week now and it's boring as hell. My sister graduated last friday and that's cool and weird all at the same time. I'll be here in my house all alone next year-my senior year. I'm leaving for texas in 16 days and after I get back me and my friend Ian are going to go visit my sister chelsea in Philly for a week. It's going to be fun and most definitely a new experience which is how I want my senior year to go. and so far that's what it's promising. College isn't that far and I'm getting to a point where I'm only a little bit nervous about not getting accepted anywhere, I mean, someone is gonna want me right? I'm ready for a challenge here at home you know? last summer I didn't have to go far for that but I'd really like to have the same challenge here so my mind doesn't get lazy...I though that's what school was for, and that's why not everyone makes all the way. but now it's like if you wanna do anything be average through 5-6 years of 35,000 dollar school and get a 40,000 dollar a year job. it's not what I'm looking for. but at the same time it's like how am I suppose to built my self up to be suitable for bringing in the next generation but not have taken care of myself? but then that's the american way right? so yea, I'm excited for something new and it's got a great start cause I'm hanging out with people I usually don't and even though it's not what I'd like to do alot of the time, talk about the things they talk about, I'd rather be there and give pointers instead of just standing by and shaking my head. I Love them and even if they're not doing what I think is best doesn't mean I should let them be unsafe. I'm the bystander God can't wait to get right?

No comments: