Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going to Church Doesn't Make You a Better Person


It's been a long while since my last entry and quite a few things have happened that make me want to write (not here I mean write to the... world? like everyone not just you).  First off I've turned one year older and I got a new license. It's really not a big deal being older and the picture on my drivers license is still really bad (when do they make you take a new one?). My sister had her surgery and is getting skinnier and healthier. Me and Lauryn are getting along fairly well but it's still weird that we have three classes together and that we sit next to each other in one. She is a senior this year (me next year). she got an awesome letters jacket for softball (which she's decorated in so that was/is pretty cool too. My sister Chelsea turned 21 this year but she's still acting like a baby/princess. She's jealous that Lauryn is losing weight so she keeps asking my mother if she can get it done too (so dumb) I'm pretty sure my mom won't let her but with parents you never know. Me and My dad have come to understand each other and are pretty good friends. He want's to take this class to become a personal trainer but my mom won't pay for it because she's in the middle of sewing some one (who, might I add is a lazy lier). My mom is a Godsend (although we'll be taking about Him further down) she works really hard for my family and I love her. My family has finished renovating our basement and I must say (even though I don't ever work out) the gym down there is awesome. School is officially in full swing starting next monday now that pictures and magazine drive have been covered. I love my Teachers Assistant hour for the english departments (english teachers make life better) it's alot of work but I love it (and them). My day kind of starts slow I have TA then french then New testament (yes I go to a christian school) and then AP US History, which isn't as hard as I though it would be initially though still challenging. Then I have break for lunch which is always fun. I got my two best friends lunch boxes for lunch and we started a trend at a school it's pretty funny actually to see a bunch of high schoolers with little kid lunch boxes, but it's way better for the environment. After lunch I have pre-cal and for some reason I'm so tied in that class and even though I sit in the front I've fallen asleep at least four times (which is alot cause I've only been in school for ten days), I love the teacher though he's really cool and clean. After that I have Anatomy and Physiology which is always fun when people still blush of giggle when someone says the word penis. I sit next to my Friend Taylor so it's pretty sweet. After that darling jewel of a class I have my final learn for the day American Literature. I think this class is too easy but I love the teacher she's so passionate and genuine. It's funny because tuesday we were talking about making exceptions for swearing and graphicness for good literature and some how got on the topic of sex in movies and tv and she was like 'I can never watch people having sex  (in film and on TV) i feel like I'm standing in their bedroom'.  She's just so genuine it's refreshing to see such a person in our world today. That they still exist. After school I've gotten the job of picking Miss Fakes' (the girls gym teacher) son up from school for a bit of cash every week. He's really funny and energetic it's weird kind of that I'm getting payed for it. I'm taking the ACT in three days time and I'm scared out of my mind. I've been studying for like two weeks and I've gotten pretty poor scores on the practice tests but I think the second time I take it (probably in January) I'll do better. that's all I have for right now but I'll probably write here tomorrow and talk about life thoughts and other such things that we must be bothered with.

No comments: