Monday, November 17, 2008
The Things we do
I've been exposed to enough internet and activist group literature to think of starting a kind of non profit that links activist groups to potential activists like my self but I think it should also incorporate the importance of awareness and link people locally with things that are local. I'm all for nationalist groups because they are usually the groups that get a lot of awareness to otherwise invisible issues but I also think that that makes people think there are no local issues they should also be aware of . I want to create something almost like the early church really but not a church at all. I want people to get together and take care of each other (I'm not communist).I want to start something that will help people reach people unlike them locally and I want them to care for one another. I want to encourage people to care for others no matter their social status and placement in the 'social tree'. I know that there are organizations out there that exist but I want to make this so painfully easy its doesn't make sense not to do it. There is no reason that anyone should be left out and there's no reason that people should grow ignorant of people unlike them when they exist on the same block or in the same city, or school. Some might think that the best way to prevent devastating measures (like suicide and shootings and phycological attacks) is to find the 'problem' and eliminate it by isolation and forced alienation on it (it, can be a person). The best way isn't to foster a fake community to build fake success off of either, the best way is to encourage the blossoming of a natural community (no steroids please) which means throwing away isolated communities that shun differences in favor of a controllable atmosphere that actually hinders the community by keeping what they have to give while simultaneously blocking the offerings from the other parts of the community. The removing of social walls could help shed light on our unique differences open doors to eliminate ignorance and help us understand one another better. I understand that this is a tall order but people have a habit of doing things that don't seem possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment