
Monday, July 14, 2008
Two Week in Update
So the work load's not all that hard but the things I think that are helping me the most is the community. Here is so much different it makes me want to leave my school and the place I'm at even more. The school has become a cage and I've got to escape. I know I'll be graduating from there but the things they impart on you limit what you want to do with your life. I'm not going to let that happen because I don't want to be an unfortunate and stupid figurine in anyones game but my own. moving on. I saw Wall e yesterday and I think everyone should go se it and if you have kids take them. The movie was entertaining, well made, and had a fantastic morel. I'm going to eat breakfast now so bye. Love. Morgan.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment