P.S. I think we're going to go see the dark knight it should be cool
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Studying and Structured Time
Things have been going pretty smoothly for me in the last week but the weekend for me only promotes the pile up for work. On thursday the tudors (who I will from now on call my "big brother/sisters") told us we would be scheduling every hour of everyday for the next week to prevent boredom and to have a more structured time instead of letting us manage our time individually. I guess this is okay but I haven't really had to do anything I didn't want to so far, hopefully everyone will get the picture and star managing their time so we don't have to do this for the remaining three weeks because I have a feeling that people will get really upset about not being able to do as they'd like towards the end. I'm suppose to be studying now as this is our scheduled study time so later. Love. Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment