Here's a link to the article and video:
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
What's she Worth to You?
I was browsing news sites to find articles for my PubSpeak when I stumbled across and article and video about a woman collapsing, seizing, and and dying on an emergency room floor. I wouldn't be too concerned but the fact that she was laying on the floor passing through multiple seizures for the better part of an hour in a Hospital really concerns me. The quality of hospital service across the United states is under the microscope. I hope people are scared and take their jobs more seriously and have more passion in their work. At the hospital where this human indecency took place six people were disciplined being either fired or suspended. Is that going to make a difference thought? Is it Enough? What was that woman's life Worth to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment