Friday, May 2, 2008

fires, Babies, and apologetics

To day was probably one of the most boring at school. I was sick all day and I was really glad it was over. We had thunder storms all day the lots of lightning so my friend, Ian's baseball game was cancelled so instead of working on our project tomorrow (Saturday) we decided to work on it today. When I first got there we mostly argued about how we were going to do it and after a quick Starbucks run we returned. I forgot my bag in the car and made him go get it and on his his way back in he discovered that a fire had lit on the top of a electrical pole. needless to say we called the police and moved all the cars that were in the path of the wire and then we had to stay on one side of the wire because they thought is was going to fall. Ian's mom called the police immediately but it took them like a half hour to get there. I've really lost hope if my house catches on fire. Well after they got there they had to wait about an hour and a half before the electrical guys came to shut off the power the they could put the fire out so they pretty much let the fire burn two hours before it finally got put out, that was not timely fashion. We didn't finish our project because we were moving cars and getting candles and stuff in the house. It was really Awesome. The day is almost new so I'm going to go to sleep ,much love to you all-Morgan

No comments: