Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The summer out look....

So this summer I'm going to china for two weeks after school ends (June 4). My dad work there so he's got an apartment and he's moving to Saudi Arabia at the end of the summer it should be pretty fun. I'll be sure to document the whole thing here so be prepared. After that I'll be back here (June 25) for about three days before I'm due to the sophomore seminar(or TASS). That should be good I'm going to try and improve my social skills, my writing skills, my note taking skills, and my listening skills. I hope it all works out good there either way I'm excited about the summer. The only thing I'm bummed about it that I'm not going to be able to hang with my two best friends almost at all (till August, we start school back the 29th). Hopefully we won't grow apart just stronger individually. But it's going to be a hard junior year anyway because it's junior year and me and my friends have only two classes together and then they're only for first semester. hopefully we'll still be hanging tuff/tough at the end of junior year. Pray for us. --Morgan

No comments: