It's been a while since I've written here so here's what's going down. Finals finished this Wednesday. I know I did good on chemistry and English, I got a 75 on physics and I think I failed french (I should be in Spanish). Finals aside though I've been trying to finish the book Neuromancer by William Gibson and a book of lectures on philosophy by Ayn Rand (her philosophy (objectivism is the most practical one I've read about, it factors in natural human nature) I want to finish both before I leave for china on Monday. I've learned to play the intro to kiss me on the guitar and I"ve been writing alot, mostly in my book of thoughts and on a novella I'm working on (yes, it's romance/drama). I want to write something science fiction but my mind is really on the current story so ideas aren't taking priority. For the fourteen hour flight I think I'm going to write a review for every movie I watch and probably write in my thought book about Rands philosophy. It's going to be along flight (Fourteen hours to japan and two more after a two hour lay over actually) I've got a required math packet because I'm taking precal next year and I also got a workbook to brush up on Algebra skills so hopefully I' won't forget any math just get better at it. After my two weeks in China (which I hope to document everyday here) I'll be headed to Ann Arbor, Michigan for the TASS program there. Today my mom was really getting on me about making friends she was like ' let your personality come out ' and 'first impressions are what matter most'. The last day of school I had to go buy uniforms for school next year and they're pretty OK looking really I'm just disappointed I won't be able to where stripes anymore other than that it's just an inconvenience that we have to buy them. Me and some friends ended up having coffee with our English teacher the last day of school she likes our group of friends because were all so different, very unusual is what she calls us to me knowing you can grow up and be level headed and stand firm in what you believe yet still look at things unbiasedly makes me think there's more hope for the world than we think. Me and my Friends hung out (probably for the last time till August 9) on Wednesday I hope I see them tomorrow.
I'm going to miss home but hopefully this summer will give me a chance to see the world I've been hearing so much about and so desperately want to dive into. wish me luck. The next time I write hear I'll know if my sister is coming with me or if I'm traveling solo to china. peace- Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment