I'm Finally here, after about 15 hours of aero plane riding and four hour lay-overs. Lets review: The first plane ride was nine hours it was gruesome. Thankfully I sat next to this really nice chinese family that was going to visit relatives in Shanghai. The kept feeding me these weird bread things they said were biscuits (they weren't biscuits). Then we landed in Tokyo, just seeing the airport made me want to kind of stay it was really cool I stayed there for about four hours waiting for my plane to Beijing, China. While I was there none of the staff that worked in the shops could speak to me, it was a weird feeling not being able to communicate using words. I expected more of the japanese people working in the airport to know english. After the plane arrived and we boarded I found I was sitting next to this german guy (he was a business man that, he said, perpetually was flying back and forth between china and japan) and this man that was like six feet tall. The Tall guy got moved though because his legs wouldn't fit behind the chair in front of him. Four hours of kind sleeping and BAM! I'm in Beijing, China. When I finally got to the airport I had to stand in line for like an hour to go through China border control which was basically them starting at your passport for like five minutes then looking at you for just as long to make sure you're you. then I when to baggage claim collected my bag and went through the last of security to get out of the airport. My dad, chelsea and Chris (I think polish model that lives in china my dad knows) picked me up. I'm at my dad's apartment now kind of chilling because they (Chelsea and dad) are still sleep. After my adventures today I'll get to you guys again. Mucho Aime (yes that is french and spanish)-Morgan
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
getting to China
I'm Finally here, after about 15 hours of aero plane riding and four hour lay-overs. Lets review: The first plane ride was nine hours it was gruesome. Thankfully I sat next to this really nice chinese family that was going to visit relatives in Shanghai. The kept feeding me these weird bread things they said were biscuits (they weren't biscuits). Then we landed in Tokyo, just seeing the airport made me want to kind of stay it was really cool I stayed there for about four hours waiting for my plane to Beijing, China. While I was there none of the staff that worked in the shops could speak to me, it was a weird feeling not being able to communicate using words. I expected more of the japanese people working in the airport to know english. After the plane arrived and we boarded I found I was sitting next to this german guy (he was a business man that, he said, perpetually was flying back and forth between china and japan) and this man that was like six feet tall. The Tall guy got moved though because his legs wouldn't fit behind the chair in front of him. Four hours of kind sleeping and BAM! I'm in Beijing, China. When I finally got to the airport I had to stand in line for like an hour to go through China border control which was basically them starting at your passport for like five minutes then looking at you for just as long to make sure you're you. then I when to baggage claim collected my bag and went through the last of security to get out of the airport. My dad, chelsea and Chris (I think polish model that lives in china my dad knows) picked me up. I'm at my dad's apartment now kind of chilling because they (Chelsea and dad) are still sleep. After my adventures today I'll get to you guys again. Mucho Aime (yes that is french and spanish)-Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment