Friday, June 13, 2008
Matters at Hand
I've never thought quite this clearly (maybe rationally is the right word?) but I'm finding connecting things together...using past to predict present is not totally ludicrous and unfair in matters concerning individuals at the top of the bell curve and humanity as a whole (it is however when grouping people together using matters the individual cannot control. Meaning race, nationality, and sex (sexual orientation and position in caste are also debatable)). Let's get to the meaning. As you all know I'm in china visiting my father and maybe you also know that I never wanted to come here (I'm there (china) now). The reason I'm now realizing is because it makes me feel like my parents are divorced, which I think they should be. To those of you who think I'm being insensitive and unfair let me review a bit about their relationship. My mother and Father live separately (actually different continents), when they did live together they fought all the time (it was a relief to them and me when father traveled to china for his job). Just yesterday my father was saying how happy he was being independent (this one requires so much back information I'm not even going to try) and that he thinks the only appropriate time for pain is alone. These factors make me think two things my father shouldn't move back with my mom and "try to fall back in love" (his words) because (being my second reason) they would make each other miserable. Call me young and dumb or ignorant and stupid I'll even go with plain old bitch, but based on patterns of predictability it's bound to happen. I don't want to test anyone's metal abilities. People can give others a reason to live; They can also give them a reason not to.-- morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment