Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lonely Lonely Lonely......Regional Champs?

today my school won the varsity softball regional championships. Good stuff right? to me this means one, NO two important things.
1. I will be traveling alone to china on Monday (nerve wracking/exciting)
2. My sister is a really good softball player (she hit the winning run/assisted in getting a lot of outs)
So expect good things here starting Monday. I'll try to have lots of pictures and a video or two of the action. I'm all done packing now so things are starting to get real to me. I'm going to miss my friends and I lived through my hep. A shot (thank God it's over)
Today I watched Sophie's choice. it is one the saddest movies of all time, even titanic was more joyful. And it was really long, and sad...If it's sad can we as a people at least agree to limit it to an hour and a half? Today I also got to page 100 in my book Nuromancer (by William Gibson) it's 250ish pages and I want to finish it before i leave Monday. I'm a speedy reader. with love-Morgan

p.s.- I think I might start posting some of my writings online...soon I think. 
     

No comments: