Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Morning!

here in china it is the first sunday I've been here. So far it's pretty good. They're really westernized so if you don't want to it's really easy to just act like you're in a big city in your own country, the only set back to that is the language I've been to the forbidden city, which is the 'original' beijing. The modern city is built around it. Being here with my dad has been just the same as when he was hope (save the first two days I was here) Chelsea is still really moody and heartless but that changing would be asking a little too much. yesterday was boring me and my father when to get our electricity card filled and that's about it so I started messing with FinalCut to see if I could work it and now I'm working my way through the software manual. Today we're suppose to be going to the higan district (don't hold me to that spelling) so tata with love- Morgan   

Here's a video of beijing for a taxi point of view.

No comments: