Saturday, May 17, 2008

Untraceable

Tonight i saw the most horrifying and scary movie I think exists. It is like no other film I've ever seen and I'm surprised it made it to mainstream. if you haven't seen it and want to don't read on because I'm going to ruin it for you somehow. Ok so the movie starts out fine a cat get killed as a result of  people visiting this site killwithme.com and yes that's sick but not close enough to home for most. It goes on though and next he's got this guy who likes hockey and tells him he's scalping front row tickets to a hockey game and he gets him and put him on the site. He carves the name of the site into the guys chest and the more people who visit the more blood thinner he pumps into the guy, he dies in twelve hours. Next he lures a news reporter into his house saying he's selling go carts or something and cements him into the floor and surrounds him with heat lamps the more people who visit the more bulbs added the guy dies in six hours. I'm not going to go on I know you get it but I just want to say the only reason this movie terrified me so much was because it 's possible. In the end you find out the guy is doing it to get back at the police and a news station for showing video of his father getting shot while trying to commit suicide after his wife dies, the only reason this movie is so scary is because throughout the whole thing people keep visiting the site and no one bothers to think maybe I shouldn't people who are against what the guy is doing visit the site thus helping him kill and don't think a second of it. Anyway even though the movie was good and had a valid and true point I won't ever watch it again. The movie was terrifying to me and I'm almost scared to ever got on youtube again. The movie's good and it's purpose to say 'watch what you  do on the net, make good decisions.' 

No comments: