OK An update on the happening of yours truly
One. My sister Chelsea came home from college super fun except now she bothers me all the time and she's leaving in 19 days for china
Two. I got Ordell back only minor permeate damage (new disk drive)
Three. I got into TASS My summer will be officially long with a six week school like even in the very middle of it though I'm thinking good times.
Four. School is almost up only two weeks and exam week left
Five. I'm going to china for two weeks in three weeks
six. My bridge had an efficiency of 856 not the best but a lot of people failed
seven. I got a new laptop, awesome but expensive
eight. I crashed my car and now have it back, I owe my mom 522 dollars
Nine. After completing my next year of high school I will be able to graduate a year early (I won't though)
ten. I'm probably taking 4 exams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment