Friday, April 18, 2008
Conclusions about today
today was brutal I got up and did my homework-- didn't leave til 7:58 I was late. I finished all my homework thankfully and I was feeling extremely weird. When I go to school everything seemed fine I was lethargically calm and my friend kind of sensed it and chilled then after lunch things started getting weird for me. All day I was loathing school (which is unusual for me, I know weird.) so after my favorite class (Chemistry) it really when down hill. In french (which I've been in all year mind you) the teacher assigned and oral examination project and I still don't know how to say how old I am and so I was kind of just upset and then in English I pretty much failed a grammar quiz. Also in the middle of the day my mom showed up, she talked to the principle I think about getting Lauryn a counselor to convince her she's not gay. I think that's low to just pay someone to take care of something you have a problem with. My parents are fighting from across the world about it and that is dumb. They should get divorced. That was my day up till now. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment