
Ok to day we found out if we made lead or not and I did not and I can't say I didn't expect it though I didn't really want it that bad anyway I reflection I only applied because my friends wanted to. I'm glad I didn't make it because I really wold have been taking the spot of someone who wanted it more. also now thinking about it I don't think it was the type of thing wanted to be on but the whole thing was kind of just swirls around my head anyway.so that being said I think I did a superb job on my physics test, I pretty sure I got in the 90's but we'll see tomorrow I've got a chemistry test and a french oral exam. I went to my sisters softball game today and they lost but it was a good game they played a D1 team and lost by four (they're D4). I swear all the girls on that team were either on steroids or in the gym ALL the time they were huge! Anyway they played a good. I was kind of depressed when I got home because I know when I'm brooding over something I'm not nice and I think I might have hurt my friends feelings. I just really hope and I guess I'll pray that I get into TASS. To anyone who actually reads this and anyone who doesn't, I Love you-Morgan

No comments:
Post a Comment