Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My Weekend and the Like
I haven posted for like four days but those days have been probably the most exciting and awesome days of my month first off last Thursday my sister Lauryn left with our school band to Chicago to tour and so i had the house to myself for 6 or so hours on that night (I only surfed the net but it was cool) on Friday night me and mo mom hung out, and it was good times till the sun came up, then Saturday I hung out with two of my closest, Ian and Taylor. We when to the mall and tried to find lunch boxes for school (which we didn't find). My friend Ian wanted these pants at Armani Exchange so bad (they were 'on sale' for 70 bucks) needless to say none of us are rich and the pants are still there. Me and Taylor are going to try and go back for them though cause his birthday is in like 4 weeks. After the mall and our lunch box search we went to video vision and rented Knocked-up and Into the wild. knocked up was hilarious and had a really good plot too it was awesome. we baked and ate Ramen and then we made this huge bonfire in the pit I built in my yard. now to explain the next part you have to kind of understand the scenario my friend Ian and I are like tight O.K. but me and Taylor are a little distant you know like she trusts me but not all the way (I've talked to Ian and their relationship is (was) the same way, well she talked to us, I mean she gave us info I know no one else except her mother knows we are in the loop!!! anyway Friday night was great and awesome and crazy. Yesterday I was having an equally good day (thought I tried to make an unsuccessful Starbucks run for my brother/best friend Ian before he left for an away game (he plays baseball)) and after school me and my mom took my computer to best buy to get it fixed (I actually broke it on Sunday by being absentminded (I kicked the cd-rom drive out) and turns out I've got viruses and stuff so Ordell (my computers name) is in computer hospital right now (he's stable. geek squad says he'll be out like Saturday). So after we got home I had some awesome moments with my cousin I pick up from school (she's in middle school) and decided to use my moms computer the check my email and I found out I got into TASS!! (It's this awesome summer thing you go to to improve writing speaking and social skills (I made the last one up) over the summer you stay in this dorm and take classes (awesome). I'm really excited about it BUT, now since I'm going my mom it trying to cancel my week with my friends at the beginning of summer so I can go visit my dad in china (no thank-you) he's moving to Saudi Arabia this summer so my mom wants me to go before he leaves. I'm in a fix and it sucks, we'll see what happens thought hopefully things will turn out all right. they always do,I'm usually still alive. hope peace love to all, and anger to those who need it-Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment