Saturday, April 19, 2008
My faith in the men of the world
My father hasn't seen me in about 3 months. Most would say that was wrong or like blame that for anything wrong happening to me or my family but I don't really care. Yes the whole situation (him living in china) is weird and to some degree I've lost a bit of faith in the men of this world. Which is probably why I notice the gals first then the boys slowly permeate my senses. My mother has always been there for me so in my mind, in the basic programing, women are better than guys cause they just might leave (the guys I mean) but I guess that's just my vendetta with the whole thing that keeps things this way. I'm always up for meeting a nice guy cause I want to know where all the nice guy's go..what club do they hang out at?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment