Thursday, April 17, 2008

One thing before I go


So today is this my schools open house and becasue I am a responsible class officer I'm one of the tour guides and/or regestration people. I'm missing geometry to help for alittle while but I thnk it will be ok on account of were STILL talking about circles. This week has been really weird and I found out that when I don't know what to do I talk a lot. I hate it it makes me seem really dumb to myself so today I'm going to try and keep quiet. After school my friend is suppose to come over and we're suppose to finnish editing our english movie but I have to restart and finish my bridge drawing (if you've heard about or done the bridge project you know it sucks).

Yesterday was a church day and it went really well except I forgot to copy some directions for my chemistry lab i'll probably get it done in another class but I hate rushing. I didn't think it was possable to think about God so much but I have beenI know I want to be a missionary or at least part of the feild in some way and I think God is calling me to raise money for people with aids in ethiopia. I think that's what all this obsession with homosexuals and children born into bad situations have been there. I'm telling you I'm not exsactly a devout christian I don't obey alot of the time but it seems God is reaching out to me anyway. I'm probably going to be late for something now, I don't know

No comments: