Monday, April 21, 2008
Sunday, Sunny, Sunday
Yesterday my Sunday was so awesomely wholly amazing. First I went to church which is great because on Sunday small groups meet and my group happens to be amazing. Everyone in the group ha something that makes us all fit in even better, it's like one of those classes where at first no one knows anyone else but the everyone realizes and sees everyone Else is really cool. So after church I had to wait till six to go to our leaders house to just hang out so I cleaned my room and bothered my mother (at least she acted bothered). Five hours seems sooooooooo long sometimes. Anyway, after we hung out I left with Jackie, one of our group members to drop her home, but when we got to her house nobody was home so she told me about how her neighbor across the street has tried to run her oer several time with her car and how she has a restraining order against her. I know it sounds weird but there was some serious bonding going down. After her mom got there and I left I figured out that I had left my phone at our leaders house and felt kinda dumb. So now my friend Sierra has my phone. School's to day and after school I'm going to help some of my more distant friends finish their English video for Tuesday. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment