So I fell asleep with out doing any of my homework and I should be doing it now but my english is taking longer thatn I though. This is going to be a bad school day... I'm so stupid for not doing this before.
I'm that being that does things that may seem random but I actually have a reason for. You might think the reason is stupid or doesn't fit the situation but I don't believe in doing things with out reason. I do believe that there is a reason for everything and I do believe that you shouldn't wonder about anything that actually has an answer. I believe in God also but I don't think he's the kind of God so many make him out to be. People scare me because becoming dependent can give one a reason to live or a reason not to. I'm pansexual and have never been in love with another. I want to have a big family one day and need to somehow help others with what I do.
check out my: you tube page for interesting videos and my video blog. (some of which will be/is on here): youtube.com/user/Morganwhat
No comments:
Post a Comment